I don't get ads on my home PC

No problem. Pleasure to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If your notification are ON, be sure Focus assist are OFF

Dear

Thank you for the link.
Can you explain how this works?

Thank you in advance

Hi @Br4v31. Click “Authorize”, then “show”.

Dear

Yes, but the technological explanation.
How this link activates the notifications?
What is the magic?

Regards

I don’t know. I am not the author. I am using it for the people who need to activate their notifications on windows.

Thanks a lot. It works for me, I already see my first ad.

I appreciate it so much.

so i turned on ads but brave isn’t showing up in my apps list?

so follow up, i did the push notification thing and its saying it errored. any ideas why this might be?

Same issue here. Does anyone know how to make Brave show up in windows notifications? It doesn’t show up on my system and on the bennish website when I click authorize it says denied, but I can’t figure out why. My focus assist is turned off. I haven’t received one ad in months. My brave rewards are turned on with 5 ads per hour selected.

@cheezy_poof @Wowotabernak click padlock icon at URL bar and clear Site Settings for the site. Then try again.

Basically, it works with any website that have a push notification feature.

ya that doesn’t work. I still have not gotten an ad the whole month of april

See FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads? and make sure you have a correct settings.

yup been there many many many many times. The only thing i can see being an issue is that brave doesn’t show up at all in the notification options. i’ve asked how to get it in there multiple times without any answer. The thing that makes 0 sense to me is that ive had brave for almost a year now. had 0 problems then in mid march everything just stopped when my wallet became “disconnected” reset my wallet and since then 0 ads

https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html this one is for forcing a notification on Brave – to make sure it’s listed on your OS Notification settings.

yes and that errors… how many times do i need to repeat myself? that link you sent me doesnt show me in any way how to make brave show up in my system notifications.

Then, did my previous reply not works @Wowotabernak ? :point_up:

You can try it on this site too. Go to https://community.brave.com/u/yourusernamehere/preferences/notifications and enable Live Notifications. Change yourusernamehere to your username.

Then see if Brave is listed on your OS Notification settings.

omg man, youre gona cause me to have aneurysm… of course your posts are posting. what i’m saying is that you just keep saying the same stuff over and over and over again and I keep saying that those things aren’t working. how hard is it to understand that what youre telling me is NOT fixing the problem.

Hi, due to a bug ad notifications were not shown until a web notification had been shown, this has been fixed in 1.7, can you please confirm if you are now seeing ads (if non of the above solutions resolved the issues), Thanks Terry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.