I Do Not See Temporary Allow Scripts for Sites on iOS Like on the Desktop Browser

ios

Hi All,

New user here. Just installed the Brave iOS app, configured it to block scripts, and was expecting to be able to temporarily allow scripts on certain sites. It seems I have to turn off script blocking all together to allow scripts on any site. I do not see a place in my settings to add an exception either.

I tried looking through the forum for help, but no luck. Did I miss something? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks for the help! (:

Hi @curious,

You can do this per site via lion icon in top right. It’ll affect only that site and leave another sites untouched.

Hope that can help,
Best,
:slight_smile:

Hi @eljuno ,

Thanks so much! That’s the piece that I was missing. I did not realize that unchecking the option via the lion would only affect the current tab. I misunderstood it as turning it off altogether, and I also thought I saw the change take place on all tabs when I tried that (my mistake).

Thanks again, and have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.