I didn't receive the first BaT reward

Hi, recently i started using Brave Browser, i used it about 8 days i got 0.3 BAT and the payment should be at 7 December, when the date arrived my balace became 0.00 BAT, but when i checked on mu Uphold account i see that i didn’t receive the rewarded amount. Just to know that i have a verified Uphold wallet and it is linked to my brave rewards, and about the auto contributions they will be on the 27th December and i didn’t tip anybody or any website.
Is anything wrong ?
Thanks

1 Like

Dude, dec 7 was just the starting day of the payment process, it can take easily a week.

When you accessed this site you should have seen a big banner announcing the status of rewards payments, and clearly you ignored it.

Until the process is completed you don’t need to worry and if your wallet is already verified then you don’t need to claim it yourself, it will be sent directly to your wallet, assuming you didn’t started using rewards this month

So the process can take up to 7 days you mean ? No i did read some policies and agreements but i just thought that i did something wring when i was setting the rewards. However, thanks for your reply

1 Like

I mean, in this forum when the payments start, a big banner announcing the status of the payment process is shown at the top of this site (and will keep there untill you close it)

payments to Uphold hasn’t started yet.

Hi
It happend the same with me but it’s the first time they didn’t paid out. I use this browser since April this year and will always be a part of brave community.
Wait like 5 days and your accumulated BATs should be paid out. They always pay :wink:

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!