I didn't receive any rewards for the last couple of months

Briefly describe your issue:

I don’t know when exactly this problem initially occurred, but I recently noticed that my BAT-balance remains unchanged, even after the rewards have supposedly been paid out.

I was supposed to receive 2.2 BAT as a reward for December by 08 January 2023.

As you can see in this screenshot however (taken today, 08 January 2023) my BAT-balance has not changed (still at 15.5 BAT, while it should actually be 15.5+2.2 = 17.7), even though it says “rewards have arrived”.

It’s been like this for at least two to three months now.
Where are my rewards?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10 22H2
Brave Version 1.46.153

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

no

What date did you verify your wallet?
/

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

no

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?

yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
/

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
/

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
/

@alexris1 I’d say to create a Rewards Support Ticket so Brave can investigate. Unfortunately that’s about the only thing that can be said on payment issues as there’s little that can be fixed on the User end.

On an unrelated topic

Also, I want to make sure to say, you’re in Germany right? You’re aware of the upcoming change that should start next month, right?

As Unverified you’ll no longer be able to earn BAT. I’m sure they’ll be able to help you with this current payout and hopefully get it ready for the one you’ll received in February, but then Rewards will be over for you in terms of you earning BAT until they get a custodial partner you’re able to Verify with.

Hi @Saoiray, thanks for your reply!

I actually wasn’t aware of the upcoming changes you wrote about and I have to say, that’s kind of a bitter pill to swallow.
The reward-system was one of the main reasons I used brave.
If I’m no longer able to earn BAT and if there’s not even a chance to withdraw the rewards I’ve earned up until this point, I might as well go back to using any other browser.
But oh well…

For now I’m going to follow your advice, create a Support Ticket and hope to receive my remaining rewards.

Again, thank you very much for your help and for keeping me up to date :wink: