I didn't receive any BAT rewards for this month ( December )

you haven’t received anything since November?

January payout (the ads for December) are all still pending. You may wait a little more.

2 Likes

How long does it take to get the payout?

1 Like

It take two or three days bro

2 Likes

me too, even i didnt receive for of the december month, the payout was supposed to Jan7. but today in my mini statement it shows 0 ads viewed in dec

2 Likes

Same broh, here too​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

my payout date was 7th jan but when i open the brave on 7th it shows 8th jan
why

1 Like

Mine was supposed to jan7, but today no button claim my reward, and i can’t find BAT reward for last month (December)

EDIT: i receive the december’s reward on 8 Jan, thank you.
at least there is a notification to claim earnings, before 7 jan, it says the reward will be processed, but when on 7 jan, there is no notification at all so it makes me confused

3 Likes

All payouts are in progress be patient.
If you have an unverified wallet then you will receive a claim button to claim your reward.
and for a verified wallet your payout will automatically send to your corresponding wallet.
:v::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

it seems
that they deceived you :smiley: :v:t6:
be patient it will come!!

For Uphold users, verify that your uphold wallet is connected with your brave on PC/Mobile. Check this every month because the wallet may get disconnected once in 30 days. Reconnect your wallet by signing in. If everything is good, you will receive the payment in 1-3 days from the date of payment date. :v:

1 Like

I have same problem. I didn’t receive any BAT rewards for this month.
My payout date was 7th but there isn’t any bat in my wallet.

3 Likes

Same, I’m still waiting :disappointed:

Same problem Jan 7th change jan 8th

HI i have the same problem, until 5 / 6 the bat go to my uphold, but now bat is 0, no pay, and no notice of some payment in proces, and the month of october dont recive my bats, and my wallet its ok…

I didnot recieve my BAT coins either. Bad UX.

I also didn’t recieve my payment yet?

Nope, nothing. I’ve hitched on to another ticket where the OP has had the same issue, DM’d one of the team so now I’ll raise my own ticket.

I still have not received anything for the month of January. And it’s been 7 days. :smiley:

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please follow this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!