I didn't get my BAT for the last 2 months. Where did it go?

1 Like

Same Problem… I have requested @steeven

Experiencing the exact same problem since January, didn’t realize until now that I checked the statements and the payouts have been zero for all the months since Jan, and Brave has always been my main browser through this period.

Has this issue been addressed in any meaningful way?

1 Like

Even i have experienced the same issue. Have tried contacting brave support.
Haven’t received any response though

Bu sorulara cevap vermiyorlar herhalde. Ben de 2 aydır ödeme alamıyorum. Reklam ödülleri tarayıcıda görünüyor ama uphold cüzdana aktarılmıyor. Lütfen yardımcı olun.

Personally I have not received anything for 5 months, brave us theft and are liars

This is still a known issue that’s being investigated. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work on a fix.

This is the only answer we get no matter what company has already solved the problem with the number of complaints on this subject.
there is frankly a lack of respect towards users

3 Likes

The majority of users do get rewards without major issue, I’ve been using brave for years without issues and I know they’re actively working to fix issues for the minority cause I seen users reporting stuck rewards finally coming in

1 Like

At some point, one of 2 things happen:

1. Your issue gets resolved
  2. You get ghosted, give up, uninstall (and reinstall??) Brave and move on with your life.

It’s just 1-5 BAT lost. I’m not getting my hopes up high of getting serviced when there’s so many support requests and only 1 staff to handle it.

3 Likes

Is this intentional or what? I am having the same issue for last few months.

1 Like

@labell81 I see from your screen shot that you received your rewards in May. What is the problem?

If you look closer, the amount from April was never added to May. April shows made .25 and that balance was 9.25. In May I made .25 and the Balance was still 9.25! It is now June and I only have 9.5. So simple math will tell you that I should have. 9.25 + .25 + .25 = 9.75! Not 9.5. Does that make sense? :thinking:

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!