I connected my Brave rewards to Uphold and lost half of my BAT in the process?

Briefly describe your issue: I connected my Brave rewards to Uphold after a year of saving up, and half of my rewards disappeared, went from over 100BATs to 50BATs transfered to Uphold and nothing in Brave.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Will update this when I get home, but it shouldn’t be important for the issue.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? 13/04/23 (Today)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? I received my first payment today.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

I earned those BATs over nearly 2 years… and to basically see a year of savings disappear… is pretty sad

@LeAlexo,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We’d be more than happy to assist you with this.
Could you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.