I claimed after the popup came(Thanks Brave). Got all the rewards

image image

Greetings!
As you can see in the above image I claimed 7 Bat in my browser but in my uphold wallet its still 0 . What may be the cause and please help me to solve it. <3

Kind regards,
Aasil.

2 Likes

Same here, and this is the second month in a row that happens

3 Likes

Me too :sob:
Last December BAT didnt came to my Uphold account.
Already DM them.
I’ve waited for this month to come, but such disappointment.
:sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

same for me, @steeven help us

2 Likes

@steeven @Mattches help !! Please

2 Likes

that weird, in a verified wallet the bats should go directly to uphold without needing to claim in the browser. it appears to be a bug that make it seem as if the wallet is linked with uphold but in reality it doesn’t

the payments are still in process, have a bit of patience

2 Likes

By “pop-up” do you mean Brave Ads in general, or are you referring to the actual “claim BAT” pop up that appears for unverified users?

1 Like

Dear @Mattches ,

Thanks for your response.
By popup I mean claim bat button which I got as a verified user, after clicking it I got to do a human verification then I got the reward but not in my uphold wallet :frowning: . You can also see my wallet is verified above. Thanks again for the response bro.

Kind regards,
Aasil.

1 Like

@md.aasil,
If your wallet is properly verified with Uphold, you will not need to perform the captcha (human verification check) to receive Rewards. Are you sure you’ve properly KYC’d and verified your wallet with Uphold?

1 Like

Yes bro. All perfect.

1 Like

@md.aasil can you DM the Wallet ID of the affected device?

2 Likes

Sure bro…

1 Like

i have the same issue as you ,… i think i should be verified my brave wallet first ,to be able to transfer my brave bat rewards to uphold wallet ., we’ll i hope somebody know the right thing

1 Like

I got it after I had my friends uphold linked. Bottom line from my experience- One uphold account connected to more than 3 browsers will result in claiming only the first 3 to your uphold .

1 Like

er, no, it will pay you for all the wallets that have bats available to be paid, respecting the limit of 4 maximum linked wallets.

1 Like

True bro. It’s 4. Sorry for saying 3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.