I can't reconnect my wallet

When I try to reconnect my wallet, I am unable to do so. I log in to Uphold, and thenI enter my two step verification. At this point, I am prompted to generate an e-mail to confirm it’s me. When I hit the confirmation, I am sent to a Safari page on my iMac. However, it is not recognized as connected on my Brave page. How do I fix this?

The problem is that Safari is getting opened instead of Brave when you click the link sent to mail…

-You can either just right-click the link, copy it and open it in Brave.
-Or just keep Brave as the Default browser and it will auto-open the link in Brave.

Thank you for your response. Brave is set as my default browser, and yet the page is still opening in Safari. When I right-clicked the link and copied it into Brave, I was sent to log in to Upload and the whole thing simply repeated.

Thank you for your response. Brave is set as my default browser, and yet the page is still opening in Safari. When I right-clicked the link and copied it into Brave, I was sent to log in to Upload and the whole thing simply repeated.

Any updated response?

Oh sorry, I didn’t get any notification for the previous message.

Hmm, this did happen to me one time, when you are at the page where you are logging in into your Uphold Account, there you click the Lion Icon on top right, and switch it off.

See if that fixes it.

thank you, this worked!! My wallet is now verified!!

I am glad it worked!

Mark my post as “Solution” if it helped you solve your problem.

Bye :slight_smile: