I Can't read Pdf

When I try to read an online PDF I see this

Can you double check if you have the PDF Viewer extension enabled in your extensions at about:preferences#extensions? If not, you can disable it and then re-enable it to see, with the required browser restarts. (I’m worried something happened to the extension and we might need to find a way to clear it out and reinstall it if this doesn’t work. Will wait for your follow up :slight_smile:.)

Can you also check if other PDFs load or whether it’s just this particular PDF that you’re trying to access? For example, does this example PDF (https://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/khomskii/recursion/Goedel.pdf) load for you or do you encounter the same problem?

In the meantime, you can always try to right click the link to the .pdf and download it onto your computer, and then view it in a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader or Acrobat, or Preview on Mac.

If you can also copy/paste your version info at about:brave, that would be great! Always be sure to be on the newest version.

I have the same problem. The PDF Viewer extension is not in the list of available extensions. I have tried a clean reinstall but it still does not show up. Can you help?

Can you let us know which platform you are on? Thank you!

I am using Win10 64-bit on a laptop.