I can't login to websites on Brave, and Human Verification isn't working

Description of the issue: I am unable to login to Spotify, I was able to login and used the web player for a few months and then I got logged out and can’t login with any account on the web player. I was also trying to login to my account on Uppbeat.io but the login isn’t working. Besides this, the human verification service by reCaptcha isn’t working, it keeps buffering and then a popup comes up saying, “Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.” reCaptcha did use to work fine before, but now it just isn’t.
But when I login to these websites or use the reCaptcha in a private window, it works properly.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter the correct Password, says something went wrong
2. Reset Password in another browser/device, and still says something went wrong.
3. Login using google or Facebook, just stays on the login page and says something went wrong in spotify, and no change in the tab at all in uppbeat.io
4. Click to verify on a website using reCaptcha, doesn’t work. Keeps buffering for a while and then a message pops up saying, “Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.”

Actual Result:
Login issues in spotify

Login issues in uppbeat.io
final_629dbb4f4e202b00cd5164ed_357317

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

reCaptcha not working
tus3lKC

Reproduces how often: Literally everytime I try to login to these websites nowadays, it used to work before and works in private window though. I have tried clearing cookies and cache, and even turning the shields down, didn’t work.

Brave Version: V1.39.111

Reproducible on current live release: yes

Additional Information: Desktop running on Windows 10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.