I can't login into my Uphold Account and not receiving any BAT since March 2021

Briefly describe your issue: Since March 2021 i can login into my Uphold account but not receiving any BAT (I already post this problem here: I'm not receiving any BAT from Brave Browser to verified Uphold wallet since March) and all my BAT lost after 2 months aprox, but from August when i try to login into my Uphold Account on Brave Rewards page i got a “processing request” but not a response or a successful login. I am a user since april 2020. I already try deleting the previous Brave Rewards permission on Uphold Dashboard and full reinstall Windows 10 but the problem keeps.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

• Windows 10 LTSC 1809 (comp. 17763.2330) with Brave Versión 1.32.115 Chromium: 96.0.4664.93 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
  • Android 9 with EMUI 9.1.0 with Brave 1.32.112, Chromium 96.0.4664.45

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes, since 2020 but i cannot re verify on Brave Rewards page

What date did you verify your wallet? April 6, 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

@Eddxcr,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID so I can take a closer look on my end? Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.