I cant interact with brave at all

Ok so first so that anyone reading knows my OS is window 7 professional 32 bit.

now my problem i can run brave fine but i cant see it when i click on it in bar at the bottom of my screen (i don’t know what its called) nothing happen well something does let me give an example lets say i have chrome for the example open then i open brave it will show that something else opened by the chrome window become transparent but i wont see the brave browser at all and that’s all i can say on it i don’t know whats causing it it just happens.

Interesting problem you have here. I would start by dragging a chrome window to the right side of the screen to activate the feature that makes that window take up the right side of the screen. Alternatively you can use (Windows Key) + (Right Arrow Key) to move the window you’re in to the right.

When I first installed Brave I found it would start an instance off screen and I couldn’t recover it. This was the best way I found. When you drag one screen to the right or left side it should ask you what you want on the other side and you can select the brave window.

If Windows 7 doesn’t have this feature, I would use (Alt) + (Tab) to scroll through open windows and select brave and then try the (Windows) + (Right) trick to pull it on to your screen.

In the future, you can give us information about your OS and Browser using about:brave by simply copying the version information (there’s a button that can do it for you).

Here’s mine:

Brave: 0.21.24
V8: 6.5.254.36
rev: 19c78a1624118e344852c4c0f44c0d45be841b5f
Muon: 4.9.3
OS Release: 10.0.16299
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 65.0.3325.162

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.