I can't earn bats for 4, 5 months

I use Brave browser on both my computer and mobile phone. I use it more than 8 hours a day. I have to win at least 20 bats every month under normal conditions. I haven’t gotten the bat for more than 4 or even 5 months. If the award no longer grants, I will delete it.

Did you opt-in to Brave Ads? Brave Ads is the only way for users to earn BAT.

Based on your post, seems like you taking about free grants which is no longer issued since Brave Ads is now growing.

I opened the ads. I’m sure it’s open. I have to win at least 20 bats. It only gives 2.3 bats of ads. He should give me at least 20 bats every month. It has not been for 4.5 months. I have to earn 80, 100 bats in total.

Well, that’s not how it’s works @th3m4r1n3.

The number of BAT you earned is based on the number of ads you see. The number of ads you see is depends on “match” found between your interest and the available ads catalog. And it’s also depends on the availability of ads catalog in your country.

Hi my computer died and I saved the seed phrase for the wallet. I installed Brave on my new computer and input the seed phrase but only 1 month of Brave rewards is showing. I’ve been using it for a year. Where are the rest of the rewards I earned?

Thanks

It has nothing to do with. Bat gives 20 bats per month in regular use. It also earns from advertisements. In other words, it is necessary to give 20 bat finals every month in regular use.

No. Brave not giving 20 BAT every month for free. That’s a misunderstanding.

Hi my computer died and I saved the seed phrase for the wallet. I installed Brave on my new computer and input the seed phrase but only 1 month of Brave rewards is showing. I’ve been using it for a year. Where are the rest of the rewards I earned?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.