I cant connect my uphold wallet maximum verified device limit

Briefly describe your issue:
I’m getting this Error: Device limit reached
Your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because you’ve reached the maximum verified device limit.
at this moment I can not reach any of the connected devices,

Wallet info
Key info seed: Valid
Wallet payment ID: a3236087-658f-4087-a4d3-c184c0f469b3
Wallet created: 12/02/2021, 03:48:10 PM
Wallet History
c97abb5d-7ee3-43cf-bdc0-476ca80c82b4 (12/02/2021)
Balance info
Total balance 17.644499999999905 BAT
bitFlyer Wallet: 0 BAT
Rewards BAT: 0 BAT
Gemini Wallet: 0 BAT
Uphold Wallet: 17.644499999999905 BAT
External wallet info
Wallet status: Verified
Wallet address: 36e190b7-877c-4734-a58d-3953e99b3770
Custodian: Uphold
Custodian member ID: fd4b1179-a3b9-46ed-9d78-dfda39324037

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )? Release Notes V1.37.111 (Apr 5, 2022)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (no)

What date did you verify your wallet?
My first verification was Feb 2021 and I still have my wallet connected from the browser

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)tried it both with VPN and without/ with DNS and without

Are you in a supported region (yes)

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet](yes, it does)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

You can use this to reset a limit for Uphold. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047 , there is also supposed to be a fix where users can remove the devices themeselves sometime in the coming months.

I’ve already submitted this a week ago, but didn’t receive anything, no comment or feedback or notification about the progress, so I wrote about the issue here as well.
Thanks for your reply

It is to my understanding they are going in order of date received and there are lots of users requesting this. So it may take quite some time til they get to your ticket. They should email you once they remove the device or if they need any more information from you. Hopefully they finally in the meantime roll out that feature that will finally allow users to remove the device themeselves as I would imagine that process would hopefully be quciker

1 Like

Hello, how can I see this wallet information, I have the same problem.

hello !
just go to this link from your brave browser :slight_smile:
Brave://rewards-internals

2 Likes

it helped a lot thank you
Is there a list of different brave:// urls like this one?

Try this
brave://about

1 Like

Thank you very much, this is exactly the guide I was looking for.

Could it be possible for my rewards to go to an internal wallet?

There has been no response regarding the requests created from this page. Is there a support team for the requests?

The unlinking request normally takes up to 2 weeks. But, with all of the reward payout issues this month, it may take a bit longer. Please be patient with the support team.
The link below contains 2 links with screen shots. Take a look at them to see if you filled in the information properly.

I’ve shared them accordingly but still no answer :cry:

1 Like

Any admins ? Hello ? :cry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.