I can't access my money

I have 441.21 BAT, but I cant seem to transfer it to my uphold wallet. When I click on “Check Balance” it goes to my uphold account, but the balance is zero.

What am I missing? Also, is there a way to convert and transfer the 441.21 BAT into my Paypal account?

1 Like

Looping in @Asad for assistance with this, thanks!

Best,
Lauren

Hi @Tiago,

Your BAT will automatically deposit in your Uphold wallet around the end of the month.

I believe that Uphold will require you to verify a bank account, not a PayPal account, but I’d suggest reaching out to them for more specific information: https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best,
Asad @ Brave

3 Likes

hi
the end of moth passed and not yet received my BAT in uphold
ANY CLARIFICATION PLEASE

It’s been well over a month and my balance is still zero.

1 Like

Brave Payments is undergoing some maintenance currently (unexpected maintenance!) so the payouts for last month are going to take a bit longer. Please bear with us – we appreciate your patience.

Best,
Asad @ Brave

Any updates? New screenshots taken today…

Still nothing. My 440.31 BAT doesnt show up in my uphold wallet. I have reached out to them and they said no transfers have been made. It´s been two months…

As @Asad has helpfully mentioned, payout settlements are scheduled for early June due to certain infrastructure maintenance, so please hold tight!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.