I cannot receive BAT after creating Uphold account

Hello everyone.
I just want to say that I am a big fan of Brave Browser, as well as what it stands for.
However, I have encountered this bug that I believe is quite significant. I usually receive BAT on the 5th of every month, and today is April 6th at 1:30 AM at the time of writing this.

Throughout March, I have earned about 6.5 BAT, to be given to me on April 5th. However, a few days before this, I created by Uphold account and verified it, and linked it to my Brave browser. As you can see in the screenshot, my next payment date is May 5th, effectively not allowing me whatsoever to redeem what BAT I earned last month.

I hope this bug is resolved quickly, as it does have potential to get bigger and more serious.
Thank you to those concerned.

1 Like

Hi @VizekonigTossIt, many seem to be having some issue regarding this, including myself (on desktop). I think we must give it some more time - I’m willing to wait till next week, as I’ve read it can take several days to process all.
There was a post pinned yesterday:

You can have a read, see if everything checks out, then wait a bit longer to see what happens. If you should still have this issue by next week, you can follow the instructions there on DMing Support. Support may even address this issue before then.
Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.