I can´t sign to this page

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

I can´t sign to page

(http://www.empleate.com/venezuela/)

**Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no) Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? No

**Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no): I don´t know

**Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?No, only to Brave

**Brave version (check About Brave):1.43.93

Share more details. If you’re getting an error, please tell us what it’s saying that will help to narrow down the solution.

What happened when you try to sign in? It seems when I visit, that everything loads and links can be clicked on. In order for anyone to better assist, we need to know more specific information about what issue you are experiencing.

Hello, thanks for taking the time, I tell you I enter my credentials to enter the page, and nothing happens.

Hello, thanks for taking the time, there is no error message, I just enter my credentials and nothing happens, and it is not the page because with opera I was able to enter

@cjpm74 How so? For example, I just created an account. Then I returned and was able to log in with no issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.