I can not see my BAT coins in my verified wallet

Is there any certain amount of reward BAT to accumulate before it will appear in uphold or gemini wallet?

For Uphold, I think there is a 2 BAT minimum. For Gemini, there is no minimum, but Gemini is currently not available for Android devices.

You will have to provide more information if you have a problem and need help from either a community member or a moderator. I’ve pasted the template information below. This is what displays in the editor when you create a new topic in the Rewards Support category. Just post your answers and hopefully someone can help solve any problems you may have.

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.