I can not earn bat watching advertising, neither on my cell phone, nor on the computer

Hello community What can I do to solve this problem? At least the advertisements continue to appear on my cell phone, same problem with my desktop computer, but they do not add to my wallet, no matter how many times I click on the advertisement, it does not add to the balance in bat. what can i do to solve this issue?

Notifications or what are you referring to? I want to make sure we’re not mixing up anything.

You get nothing for clicking on ads. So never worth clicking unless you see something you’re interested in.

It wouldn’t show in Balance, it would show in Estimated Earnings and you should see a counter for how many ads you’ve seen in the month.

Answer all the questions below:

• What devices are you using? (You said cell, but is it Android or iPhone?. Also on Desktop, which OS?)

• What version of Brave are you using?

• What country do you live in?

• Are you using VPN or Proxy servers?

• When you mention ads, where are you seeing them?

• Can you show screenshots of your brave://rewards? It should look something like below (I’m looking for Ads received this month and your Current earnings this month (estimated):

1 Like

It seems you are receiving ads.
Check this part of your screen. It seems you got already ingressos during these 2 first days of the month

But to be sure, do as @Saoiray said.
Open brave://rewards/
Click “View Details” if you are in Android

Check how many ads have been counted

I have the same problem, suddenly it started not giving an ad award, I didn’t do any abuse

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.