I can no longer see the content in my WALLET (from the icon in the browser)

When I open the wallet pull down box to see what the notification (2) is about. All I see is a message stating an error that it failed to create a wallet. BUT I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET…?!?

In brave://rewards/ is can see I have 54.0 BAT in my wallet… so it should show its content from the pull down but it does not.

Does this also mean I can not use the wallet any longer? The amount seems to stay the same so I think it is not working at all…

This used to work fine up till a couple of weeks ago. I tried everything from Patience :slight_smile: , Rebooting my MAC, Deleting all history, Etc., but nothing seems to help.

And on my laptop it is working fine, I can see the content of my wallet straight from the pull down box (running on the latest Mojave)

I would like to know what else I can do to get the wallet working again on my desktop.

I could not find any way to logout/login the wallet or to update it. So I turned to the community. And since I could not find a pot addressing this issue I created a new post.

Thanks a lot for any help!! :pray: :pray: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Brave is up-to-date:
Version 0.61.52 Chromium: 73.0.3683.86 (Officiële build) (64-bits)

Running on macOS HighSierra 10.13.6 (17G5019)

The printscreens shows both my Rewards dashboard and the drop down box. It is in Dutch but as you can see the wallet is showing an error:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.