I am using brave since last month but still I didnt get any rewards! and I am a user and also I had watched adds still I didnt get

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

@visky99 welcome!
First, in the future, please provide more information about your question/issue by following the guidelines/template. :slight_smile:

When you said you watched ads, what kind of ads? Brave Ads is appears as system notification and not shown on webpage.

Also, are you sure you already opt-in to Brave Ads?

More https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/sections/360004119132-Brave-Ads

Thanks!

1 Like

be patiente! the money you do with brave ads are deposited to your wallet about every 5th monthly.

the money you do in your Brave creator account (Referrals and tips from donators) are deposited to your uphold account about every 8th montly.

How do I make sure I opt in to Brave Ads ?

@visky99 link I shared above have an answer for that. Here’s the exact a direct link for “How do I opt-in to Brave Ads”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.