Where is my bat

Again again and again. Buff it is very frustated that the money that I want to send to my wallet because I send that to my brave browser by my mistake I cann`t send to my wallet. At the end I don t have anything even for me and even for I can send the token to another person.
I have in my balance 5 token and 0 tip .Before in my balance 5 token and 520 tips pending to send to my channel. I never received my token only 470 token that I sent before. Everythings happen after update the brave browser and before said that my 520 tokens tips I will receive in my wallet in DECEMBER OF THIS MOUNTH . What s going on with this ??? 0 token ? where is my tips then? (EVEN SAID THAT I HAVE 10 BAT TIP FOR SEND IT THIE NEXT MOUNTH WHEN I HAVE IN MY BALANCE 5 TOKEN)It is very frustatedbrave

Hi @ropo,

Which Brave version that you using?

Auto-contribution (BAT from your browser wallet be sent to publishers) is happens every 30 days. And payout date (received contribution sent to publishers Uphold wallet) for publishers is happens at or around 8th of every month.

Are those BAT from BAT grants? Why you tip yourself? Those BAT is mean to support publishers. AFAIK, Brave have anti-fraud system that prevents this.

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

The BAT that you have in your Brave Wallet isn’t meant to be spent on yourself. I think this is why you are having a problem.

It is for encouraging use of BAT amongst web content providers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.