I am seeing the sponsored images but it is not counted in my income

BAT not increasing when viewing sponsored images. I have been using the browser for 3 weeks and so far it has only counted them for 1 day. It is also not counting it in the 7-day ad history.
Windows 7 Home Premium
Brave Versión 1.21.74 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Build oficial) (32 bits)

Hello @alpuinl

please check this one

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @justsomeone1 !
So I understand what the problem is :+1:. That means that I will see sponsored images even if I do not receive any benefit from them. It wouldn’t be fair that if I’m not in the country or region they want to promote, they shouldn’t appear before me, right? :thinking:
Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

you welcome and they considering that also so maybe in the future they change that to be more fair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi again @justsomeone1 !
Today I am having the same problem, with sponsored images from Etoro, which is within the list in my region and with new tab advertisements, but it is not counting. Any solution?

Hello @alpuinl

not sure if there another rule that i do not know or what but give it 2-3 days if it still not work then i could ask someone of the team to look into that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.