I am owed about 50 BAT and have not been paid since November

I have had multiple system resinstalls as well and have lost everything. THIS IS TERRIBLE. Someone please help.

3 Likes

@steeven @Mattches pleàse help him on this issue. :v:

I have the same problem. I haven’t received any payment on my uphold wallet since december 2020. Is there any customer support that can help us?

1 Like

Same here, there are not bothering about us I’m continuously writing Posts and DMs but no response :grimacing:

1 Like

Same here. Haven’t been paid yet for March and haven’t received a single ad since then. Literally losing money every hour. And exactly at the same time as BAT has hit record highs in value. All I see from “customer service” are the same canned answers and fixes that fix nothing. A total let-down. Losing faith in this software fast.

2 Likes

HI @bvleonard, if your referring to BAT not transferring to your Uphold wallet, this is a known issue that the team is still working on. Please DM me your wallet id.

@Garghamel it looks like your wallet was flagged by our automated system. I’ve removed the flag and you should start receiving ads again within the next few hours.

2 Likes