I am not seeing any ads

My notif’s are enabled and my OS is Windows 64bit i am familiar with how the browser rewards work and have set my rewards to 5 per hour but i am not receiving any please help me

4 Likes

Have you read and done some basic troubleshooting? FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

1 Like

I think they are changing things up in 2021. I haven’t received any on mobile or desktop for a while.

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with troubleshooting. We are not getting ads anymore.

I can’t see any ads so far on my window, mac & android device. But I dunno why my iOS device got ads while other device doesn’t have. However, iOS user no longer receive bat, only can support creator.

They’re probably planning on removing the reward system.

Troubleshooting is the logical, systematic search for the source of a problem or an issue in order to solve it. So yes, this has everything to do with troubleshooting – either you are not seeing ads for a reason that is expected or you’re not seeing ads because of some issue. Either way, we will have to troubleshoot this and find the source of the problem.

No, we are not removing the Rewards system.

For anyone here not seeing ads right now, please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page. Please copy/paste it into your message (screenshots will not be accepted) and include “No ads – payment ID” in the subject line so I can easily identify them.

Thank you.