I am not receiving BAT for the ads

ADs are not getting counted thats the actual problem everyone is referring to here, please read the topic before commenting. If the ads are getting we will getting the rewards too
@iamb9

Yes true, but for me both Estimated pending rewards and Ad notifications received this month hasn’t changed in last 2 days. Although, ads do show up in the 7 day history details.

@Mattches

That problem was same for me as well. Am I did a wrong comment in your post?

Same problem. Where do you see the ads? And can we earn with youtube ads? Somebody shows me where can we see the ads?

ads not count after update,
please fix this problem.

We have opened an issue for this internally and our devs are reviewing the situation. I will let everyone know what we find out as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you please send me a DM with your Wallet Payment ID, found on the brave://rewards-internals page?

Please make the subject line of the DM “Ads counter issue” so that I can tell at a glance what the message pertains to, as I get hundreds of DMs every day. thank you.

2 Likes

It still not counting please solve this problem

Same here, whats wrong. This is not straightforward

Hi everybody, very sorry for the inconvenience here, can everybody on this thread please try and restart their browsers and see if estimated earnings properly increments again? Thanks.

1 Like

Tried restarting the browser but it didn’t work and there are multiple threads for the same problem. Can you like make all of them redirect to one?

well done guys!!! One problem after another once the ad counter issue got solved now not even a single ad is showing up. @Mattches
I got a few ads when it got fixed then for last 2 days not even a sinlge ad has showed up.

1 Like

Not worked for me… Cleared cache and all the stuffs… Not worked till now

Good News for me. 1 out of 2 Browsers get ads now,

Hi i have the same issue , BAT count is not changing since last 3 days . Please help

1 Like

I am getting the adds but the adds counter and BATs are not increasing on my desktop .

I also have same issue, it’s just starts suddenly. I DM @Mattches with brave://rewards-internals but still no reply and no change with my ads count.

You should DM Mattches with your wallet id.

1 Like

I’ve restarted the browser and now even ads won’t show up

For anyone encountering this issue – it is not useful to say “I have this issue please help”. As instructed in this and several other threads, please provide the following information so we can better diagnose the issue:

1 Like

@perfectmergen,
If you have an issue you’d like to report, please open a topic and provide the appropriate information and we’d be happy to help.