I am not receiving any rewards from jan 7 to jan28

@rd123 I’ll let you know that I’m going to bed but I just saw your post and wanted to comment. I’m just letting me know because that means I won’t be responding anytime soon to answer more.

That said, your question is next to impossible to answer because it is missing too much information. At the very least a person Hass to know what type of device you’re running on, what version of the operating system, and what version of Brave that you are running. Then after understanding all of that there is a lot of things which can cause ads not to appear or for earnings not to accrue.

You also did not specify if you are seeing answer or if you aren’t. If you are earning BAT in your browser and it’s just not getting sent to the Wallet or if you’re not seeing it at all. Like I said, way too many questions.

If you have time, try to check out this lawn help guide that I made for people. With any information provided, including links, it might help you to get a better understanding on what questions you need to ask or even ways to solve the issue yourself