I am not getting complete rewards earning

i am not getting complete rewards earning

Hi

We all have the same issue, but it’s normal.

“Why is my payment amount different than what my ‘estimated earnings’ was showing”?
This is perfectly normal! Sometimes ads do not fully reconcile (“cash in”) before the end of the payment period. So while this does appear in your Estimated earnings in real time, unreconciled funds will not appear in the current month’s payout and will instead be “rolled over” into next month’s payment.

1 Like

No, it is not!
It is not the typical reconciliation mismatch, because many users have 80% or 90% of their bat not included. That would mean basically the whole month without reconciliation. It also does not justify why users in the same region, or even the same user with multiple devices, have a big difference in their calculated bat.
There is definitely a bug since version 1.36. Before it was normal to have a small reconciliation mismatch that was due to the ads watched in the last days of the month.
But what is happening now is not that. @steeven or someone else should look seriously into this issue. It seems to me that the reconciliation algorithm is somehow interrupted during the reset process. There is no other explanation to those odd numbers.

5 Likes

How much down are you, by 90% ? Meaning you were supposed to get 5 BAT but got 0.5 BAT.

Yeah something like that, I was supposed to get around 8 BATS on my Desktop , now i am getting only 0.24 BAt, that’s insane. I am seriously done with Brave.

1 Like

And I have the same problem, payments are about 1% to 50% of the collected real bats, this happens from December 2021.

1 Like

That seems too low 0.24 out of 8

1 Like

Hi all - thanks for reporting.

Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes