I am not getting ads for a long time

Hello! I have been able to see sponsored images for a long time, but it has not been a long time since I received any ads… I would like to know what is happening.

Send a ticket to support, it is… 211833

Will tag @Evan123 to take a look. Thanks!

Does he take care of this?

@NPVT TL:DR = He is one of a team who handles it. Someone from Brave will look into it and get you an answer. Just be advised average turnaround is 3-5 business days but it can vary. May have to be patient, keep an eye out on your email for replies.

Longer Answer:
Any of the Support team may look into your issue since you have a ticket submitted. It’s just on this forum we tend to tag Evan123 for Rewards issues as he’s the primary person who tends to answer posts on Rewards. That’s not to say that he’s the only one handling it, just is kind of our “first up” for it. Just like Mattches does a bit of everything but is primarily to be tagged for browser issues or Fanboynz is tagged for Shields issues. Then there are others who are “behind the scenes” who handle tickets but never are here on Community.

One thing I’ll make sure you know is that ticket responses will vary. Typical turnaround is 3-5 business days, but you sometimes can be lucky and get responses in less than 25 hours or could be unlucky and wait 2-3 weeks. All depends on ticket volume and all. Primary thing, just keep an eye out on your email.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.