I am not able to claim my earnings

Description of the issue:
This has been happening from last 2 months i received notification to claim my earnings but as soon as I click on claim button it just starts rotating and keeps on doing so until i close the application.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Don’t know how to reproduce the same error.

Expected result:
now i have 2 claim buttons

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Android 10
Redmi note 7 pro

Additional Information:

3 Likes

This post is intended to gather as many users with a similar problem together on a single recent topic that is essentially about not being able to claim brave rewards. I am going to share below the link to the original posting of this message to as many other topics about not being able to claim rewards as possible in an effort to concentrate those of us that are experiencing an issue about claiming rewards and I encourage everyone that reads the original post, regardless of which topic they find this message under, to go to the original post at the link below, like the original post, and reply to the original post to confirm that you are following the original post, and share this exact message in other similar topics, until the issue is fixed. I hope that together we can bring enough attention to this issue to get it fixed as soon as possible. The link to the original posting of this message is…

Claiming Rewards Error

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.