I went to the link and everything runs with no issues. That makes it a bit more challenging to know what to tell you. I’m wanting to assume it’s likely one of your extensions causing issues. I’d maybe try opening it in Private window and see if it has the same issue.
Yep. It’s blocked. Tried accessing the above mentioned website and it shows blocked. Tried in private window as well as private window with tor… still blocked. Tried in microsoft edge as well and same result. Definitely something to do with region and location restriction. Try switching locations using a vpn and accessing it on a browser other than brave for the sake of not getting your wallet flagged
I don’t agree with you about the region restriction.
When I use Google’s Chrome I have absolutely no problems accessing this website…
Besides, it’s a french website and, guess what, I’m in France.
This drives me crazy, almost…
It makes no difference if I disable Secure DNS or not. The problem appears only in Brave. I use default settings in all three mentioned browsers but I have no problems in Chrome or Firefox. So it is Brave that creates the problem…I think…
I downloaded a Chrome extension to switch the user-agent and guess what?
When I change it from Chrome (default) to, let’s say, Opera I have no problems navigating the site. So it is definitely a problem that has to do with how Brave behaves.
Now I just need a solution and no workaround as mentioned above…
Well, I don’t know what to say. I went to it and went to navigate, I ended up with the same thing about being a robot or whatever. I tested it in Chrome and was able to get to it with no issues.
Then I came back to Brave and turned off Shields. When I did that, I had the cookies message come up, where I said to continue sans cookies or w/e. It was able to allow me to navigate through everything.
So then I turned Shields back on and went to the site. Everything loads and works perfectly.
That did the trick! Don’t understand why but that doesn’t matter at the moment. It works.
Thanks for all the help!
Edit: when trying other websites I came to the conclusion not all changes on cookies were saved in Brave. After deleting the cookie and letting the website create a new cookie everything went fine.
When installing Brave I imported data from Google Chrome. It seems to me that there is an incompatibility between some cookies from Chrome and Brave/Shields.
So I have come to the conclusion that it is best to delete all cookies and start from scratch to avoid such problems in the future…I hope.