How Transfer YouTube Channel to new Brave rewards Creators when you do not have access to original Brave rewards creators account

Hi Brave Support.
Hope your well, safe and Secure.

• i. Your Operating System and version = Windows 10
  • ii. brave version = v1.8.90
  • D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.

a. I downloaded and installed Brave on a different computer which i no longer own.
b. on that computer i successfully used BRAVE and brave rewards - awesome software.
c. on that computer i registered my youtube channel as a publisher on my brave rewards creators and recieved tips etc all good - very happy.
d. i then lost access to that computer (it was a work computer and i was made redundant)
e. i downloaded and installed brave on a new computer which is my personal laptop (in hindsight i should have done this intially, my bad)
f. on that computer i successfully use BRAVE and brave rewards - awesome software.
g. i requested to add my youtube channel to my new brave rewards creators
h. i get the message …“Channel will be transferred from current owner in 9 days”…
i. after 9 days… i receive an email from no-reply@basicattentiontoken org saying …“Your request to transfer the YOU TUBE channel has been denied”… and …“Your request to transfer the YOU TUBE channel has been rejected by the current owner. Please reply to this email if you require further assistance.”…
j. i write a reply to no-reply@basicattentiontoken org and cc [support+publishers@basicattentiontoken org
k. i receive response from no-reply@basicattentiontoken org …“Please note that this is not an active support email address and you will not receive a response.
If you have any questions specific to suspensions or unpaid balances, email [email protected], and for any other support questions specific to the Creators program please go to community.brave.com.”…
k. gentle reminder: i do not have access to the original brave rewards creators to ‘acknowledge the transfer’

Please help transfer my YOUTUBE account to my new brave rewards creators account on my personal laptop.

Thankyou

When you said you have no access to your old creator account, did you have no access to the email associated with the account?

yes sir, it was connected to my work email address. which i no longer have access too & i believe the email directory deleted the account. thanks

Thanks for the confirmation @bridgemartin.

cc @Asad @steeven for assistance here. Basically, re-verify your YouTube channel in your new creator account will transfer the channel. I’m not sure why the process is failed.

@eljuno will try, thankyou.

this issue is still UNRESOLVED.

the status now says
…“Channel will be transferred from current owner in a short time.”…

this is a BUG there must be a way to move your youtube channel to a new brave rewards - when you loose access to your original email. especially if i can confirm the youchannel is mine.

please help. thankyou

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.