How to verify wallet?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

1. I’ve been using Brave as my main mobile browser since 2017 and have not received any rewards. How do earn brave from browsing? I have ads turned on in the settings. My shield shows block ads…is that why I haven’t been receiving Brave? If so, why not consolidate all the settings in one spot. I thought I had ads on all this time and then see a different setting.

2. I try to verify my wallet and it says I need 25 brave, but provides no option or info how to get 25 brave in the wallet. How do i verify? Can I transfer Brave from coinbase?

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Idk
  2. Click verify

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Latest as of 7-6-20

Mobile Device details
Android samsung galaxy s9

Additional Information:

Overall, I think the UX and wallet set up need to be made easier to use and provide more clear instructions. It’s too confusing as it is. It should be so easy to set up and use that the most basic user can figure it out for mass adoption. I’d be will to help and provide more feedback on how to do so.

1 Like

@Cryptovibe,
As you noted, you’ll need a 25BAT minimum in order to verify. If you have Ads enabled, this shouldn’t take particularly long – you can also add your own funds, of course. Either way, you are only paid out for Ads earnings on the 5th of every month.

Once you have 25BAT, you should be able to verify very easily. Simply follow the steps laid out here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.