How to verify a blogger.com website?

rewards

Hi, How can I verify my blog? I use Blogger.com and I can’t either access the root to create the .wellknown folder nor can I add the TXT part to the main page. Is there any way I am missing?

0 Likes

@Trabecula,
Thanks for reaching out.
In order to have a site/blog verified you must have access and be able to manage your DNS records.

0 Likes

thanks for the reply. is there any way I can do that with blogger.com? If so, can you help me out?

0 Likes

@Trabecula being able to manage your DNS record mean you need yourowndomain.com.

Brave Publishers, for now, not support free blog with subdomain like yourblog.wordpress.com or yourblog.blogspot.com.

0 Likes

Thanks. I also did verify my youtube channel but when I open any video it still claims it is not verified. Any hints?

0 Likes

Basically, once you finished adding your channel and you can see it listed on your publishers account, then it’s verified.

Your Brave require 24-48 hours to sync with latest publishers list. See Solutions for “not yet verified” bug for steps to fix the issue.

2 Likes

It is ok now. Now it’s just uphold’s account that is still getting verified but as I sent everything they asked for I hope it’s just a matter of time.

In the meanwhile I will get a domain for my blog, something I have been postponing for some time now.

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes