How to unlink deleted account of uphold from brave rewards

Hello, These days I have been battling with those of Uphold support to keep my uphold account after they deleted it for no reason, in the end I could not achieve it and a few days before this I had already verified my account and withdrawn 13 BAT, which at the less they were kind and let me withdraw them to a binance account that I had to verify as well, the thing is that it took me a long time to verify the binance account and I still received brave announcements, which according to the page tells me are going to my account already deleted from uphold.

I would like to know if there is any way to unlink my account deleted from uphold so that my future rewards are no longer saved there since I still have 0 and every time the end of the month comes they go to the account deleted from uphold.

I would also like to know if I can use another wallet apart from uphold or gemini since in one I have the account deleted and the other is not available in my country, thank you very much

2 Likes

Please response my question:(

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.