How to transfere brave rewards to a new mobile phone

Hi all
I changed my phone and i want to transfere my pending credits on the old one to the new one but i don’t know how
Ps : i connected it to uphold account

If you linked your old phone to your Uphold account, the rewards should transfer automatically. If you have pending rewards that have accumulated since 1 August, you will have to wait until the September payout date to receive those. After you receive them, you should turn off Brave Rewards in the old device.

Uphold limits you to four devices/profiles per lifetime. Even if you unlink a device from your Uphold account, you don’t regain that allotment. Only your first four devices will ever be able to contribute to your Uphold wallet. Brave has no control over it as these are limitations set by Uphold, but Brave is in the process of adding more wallet options (Gemini should be coming soon).

They told me that i have to accumulate 25BAT then i can claim it but i didn’t have that amount for the moment and i think it’s gone after i disconnect uphold from the old phone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.