How to transfer rewards from Brave via folders?

Hello,

I was wondering…

I have to Uninstall and reinstall Brave Browser but I want to save my months progress of rewards…

What folder do I have to save and move in order for the reinstalled Brave Browser to continue my reward progress?

Help please.

1 Like

Hi @Awesomous
Welcome to the Brave community!
The best way to backup/redeem your BAT is to connect your brave browser with uphold account!

I tried copy all brave files in app data and it didn’t work to keep the bat and this things the estimate balance get lost

1 Like

Exactly, The best way to backup/redeem your BAT is to connect your brave browser with uphold account!

I think if you uninstall and re install brave, it will give you a different brave wallet id and syncing to uphold only allows 4 different wallet id accounts for life.

Meaning you are allow only 4 reinstalls for the moment.

@imsampro but when u reach the limit about 4 in uphold is useless what u told, cuz if i rebbot my notebook as i already did i lose all , if i download brave beta and nightly o try and connect uphold and after some months delete and back to normal version i can easily reach the 4 limit about uphold and we cannot manage that , then uphold isn’t a solution

You can contact Brave team for best solution!

Never uninstall the browser because if you do so you will lose BAT for the same month or for may months if not connected to uphold!

@imsampro i already contact them once and when the limit is reach , and we don’t got access to manage it , they can’t help , may they do something in future if we can manage that limit , if isn’t that they just can’t do anything, then don’t got solution

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.