How to sync multiple Brave Browsers to Uphold

What happens when you are using multiple desktop browsers across different machines for the Brave wallet? More specifically, can multiple browsers be synced to the same Uphold account?

@Arentcha,
You may link an unlimited number of them, but you may only withdraw from three

@Mattches - why this limitation? how can I choose which 3 should be used?

@Mattches - any update on this please? im using all 4 versions (web page compatibility for different chromium versions) and as you mentioned above I have received rewards from only 3, is there anything I can do?

@creator22,
You can link up to three browser wallets to your Uphold account – so if you received payment for three then you’re good to go.

@Mattches - Yeah, but I use all 4 versions, nightly, dev, beta and standard one, what can I do in this case?

@creator22,
Verify 3 of those browser wallets such that they’re linked to your Uphold account and apologize to the build that didn’t get chosen to be verified :slight_smile:

@Mattches - well, i have alredy all of them verified (one by one like this option was pushed for each version in time)…I tried to disconnect each version from uphold, removed brave authorisation from uphold and tried to verify only the missing one browser, but without success -> browser was verified with already existing uphold card…I did not find option to remove already existing card from uphold, maybe this is the option? Have to check with uphold support as they dont have documented that in FAQ.
btw : just a short one, why there is such limit for only 3 wallets?

@creator22,

Because then anyone could download, install, and run as many copies of the browser on any number of machines and earn from them all.

I believe that we have a plan to address de-linking your Uphold account from a particular wallet but at this time it’s not possible.

1 Like

@Mattches - sure, that make a sense, thanks a lot for your time

1 Like

@creator22,
My pleasure! :slight_smile:

1 Like