How to stay permanently logged in to Brave(for premium search/leo)

How do you stay permanently logged into so I dont have to constantly go through the email based login process? I seem to have to do this daily, every time I open the browser, etc…

I searched through past topics and have not seen this question asked.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’m on Windows 11 Pro v23H2, and Brave v 1.62.156
When I shut down my PC and restart it, I have to log in to all my accounts (email, etc) again in Brave.
This is new behaviour in the last month or so.

I mean as a Brave user into Brave. For Leo and Brave search premium. I do not mean logging into 3rd party portals.

Has this been fixed yet? I tried the subscription, but I cancelled it after a couple of months, because I constantly had to log back in. I did pay for both the search and leo, but it is not very useful if i have to constantly log back in every single day to ask Leo a question.

I guess it turned into a cycle where I kept turning to normal search instead, and because I didn’t use it that often, it meant that every time I actually tried to use it, I would have to log in again. Because of this, it didn’t really reach “critical mass” in a way…

I guess I am willing to try it again, but I will not bother until this is fixed. Please let me know if this is being worked on…

Good day :slight_smile:

I forgot to mention: This was for Leo inside the browser. I am also posting to prevent this from being automatically closed

Brave? Hello? Is this the right place for these questions?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.