How to see the ads correctly?

Hi. How’s everybody?

To see the ads, you just have to click on the notification and see the content? or you have to do something else. and with respect to the history of ads seen, some appear to me as seen and others as clicked, will the clicked be paid as well?

[image]

1 Like

No, the ads appear in your system (Windows, MacOS, etc.) notifications at the bottom right of your screen. Once they appear, you receive credit for them, and on your payment date you receive BAT for all of the accumulated credits for the past month. Clicking on them does nothing to increase your BAT. In order to get paid actual money for them, you have to have an Uphold wallet connected to your Brave account. If you don’t already have an Uphold wallet, you have to accumulate 25 BAT in order to set one up.

1 Like

they just need to arrive or you have to open the message

They just need to arrive. You don’t have to open or click on anything.

1 Like

:+1: Thanks for the advice but I always opened the message

I recommend hitting close just to make sure you are getting the BAT. But supposedly you just have to have them go away or whatever :slight_smile:

1 Like

but how does the arrival of the messages in December work? I received many while between January and February very few :thinking:

You can go into your settings and set how many maximum you get every hour. Click on the triangle in your browser URL and click rewards settings. And then it’ll be the first box on the left that says Ads, and then click the little settings looking icon, and you’ll see it there.

1 Like

A lot of people have been having problems receiving ads since December, myself included. Not sure what the issue is.

1 Like

Actually, that’s the MAXIMUM you’ll receive per hour. There is no minimum.

1 Like

Yes this is true. My fault :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is set 5 x now but it has always been the case that it does not keep messages arriving like today I have been connected since 13 and I only received a message :sleepy:

What do you mean by “message”?

1 Like

advertisements that arrive on the browser

Yes. It varies on how many ads Brave can give I believe. Also be sure you are not on Do Not Disturb because this can stop the notifications on some systems.

1 Like

no I have not activated the do not disturb I surf with the pc and right now that I am writing one has arrived … you can see that mine have listened :laughing:

Ah good. Well I’m glad you’re getting them :slight_smile: That way you can get a little $$$ or support your favorite websites!

1 Like

At least you’re getting some ads. I’ve gotten maybe two since December.

1 Like

:+1: :smiley:I wish no one would have any problems and could make a few dollars

I would recommend clearing your cache and/or even setting up a whole new user on your browser. I’ve had a few people do that here in the Community and they start receiving normal ads.

1 Like