Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- How to save webpage as pdf?
I have tried the following to no avail:
How to save a webpage as a PDF in Brave
1. Open Brave.
2. Visit the webpage you want to save as a PDF file.
3. Click on the menu button in the top right corner of your web browser. The menu button consists of three horizontal lines (≡).
4. Click on Print .
Alternatively, you can also press the [Ctrl] + [P] keys on your keyboard to access the print feature.
Or you can also right-click on the webpage, and then click on Print .
A print preview window will appear.
5. At Destination , you select Save as PDF .
6. When you’re ready, you click on the Save button at the bottom of the window.
A “Save As” window will appear.
7. Select a location on your computer where you want to save the PDF file.
8. In the File name field, you can change the file name for the PDF.
9. Click on the Save button.
Brave will now save the webpage as a PDF file.
Brave Version( check