How to retain login details

Sorry @ProperChels for the extensive delay in response. I haven’t been as active recently and may not be for a while. Thank-you @Aman for jumping in. Meant to respond when tagged but I guess time got away from me. Just didn’t realize how much time had passed!

I really don’t have any other suggestions at this time. The Brave GitHub issue report is still open and I still think it is probably related. Or this may be something simple we are just overlooking. May want to tag support and hopefully they can help.

Take care.

2 Likes

@Aman_M https://boylesports.fantasy5.com/epl

Hi

I managed to autologin to the site above but after disabling Brave shields.

If still not working try adding the website url to “sites that can always use cookies” @ brave://settings/cookies

Hi @CerealLover - if I want a site to stay logged in, do I have to disable Brave shields on that site and also add it to ‘sites that can always use cookies’? Do I need to do this with all my sites?

Hi

In order to stay logged in, no need to disable Brave Shields or enable ‘sites that can always use cookies’, unless neded for very few problematic sites. But the most important thing is not to delete cookies of the sites you want to login to.

@CerealLover Ok will give this a go - how do I not delete the cookies of sites I want logged in permanently?

Hi @CerealLover - following up on this and thanks for your time already. How can I check if cookies of sites are being deleted? Maybe I have something set so all cookies are being deleted?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.