How to recover my favorites? The browser refreshed and deleted all my files.

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my brave.

I apologize if you can’t understand the problem, I’m using google translator, because I’m Brazilian.

I just turned on my pc as I normally do, accessed the browser and noticed that it updated automatically. I was on version (1.39.122 Chromium: 102.0.5005.115) It updated to version (1.40.105 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53) The problem is that all my browsing history and all my bookmarks are gone! They are nowhere, I even did a system restore to yesterday, where the brave was normal, and it remains the same.

I did nothing but turn on the computer and wait a few seconds for the startup programs to open. I have backup of favorites, but it’s from 02/14/2022. No recent backups.
The most important thing is the bookmarks and not the search history. Is there any solution? Or can anyone tell me what could have happened? This never happened. Anyway, I’m currently restoring the system to a few days ago, to see if I can recover the bookmarks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.