How to recover accidentally deleted profile in macos

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue
How can this issue be reproduced

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

please someone help me , its a humble request , i had my passwords and important data in that profile which i deleted accidentally

You might be able to Undo like through Ctrl+Z on Windows, which would be Command + Z on Mac. But usually thiat’s just if you do it right away. If you’ve done a lot of things since, especially if you closed your browser, makes it more difficult to work.

Perhaps you could restore to an earlier point if you’ve done backups of your device. But that’s about it.

** NOTE **

In the future, you need to provide more details. For example, you left the template blank. Things like which version of Brave you’re using is quite important. The same is true on which version of OS, as there are more than one type of Mac. Not to mention, you labeled yours as if it was ios as well, which it isn’t. There’s a big difference between Mac and iOS.

None of that really is going to change the answer for your issue this time around, but it will be very important to do in the future if you want help with other issues.

It is Mac and
brave version is Version 1.58.137 Chromium: 117.0.5938.153 (Official Build) (arm64)
Mac version is Version 13.0.1 (22A400)
Please help me to recover my profile , it is very important for me to recover my profile as it has very important passwords and data .
Version 13.0.1 (22A400)Version 13.0.1 (22A400)Version 13.0.1 (22A400) 13.0.1 (22A400)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.