How to know if I'm being flaged? Few devices w/similar issues

@charlybgood I feel your frustration. I’m a newbie and trying to find relevant information and deciphering it all is overwhelming sometimes. And usually I get it wrong to boot! :stuck_out_tongue:

A topic was posted consolidating useful information about Rewards/Ads. I find it saves a lot of time and hassle when trying to figure out what is going on with rewards/ads! You may have already seen it, but if you haven’t, here’s the link:
PSA: Friendly Reminder For People Having Issues with Rewards/Ads.

Also, per one of the moderators:

You may want to open a new topic and submit a support request using the template provided in the editor. You are probably more likely to get a response by doing that. If you pm them, you need to include the information as well as the General info from brave://rewards-internals.

This is the header info from the new topic editor:
Quote/
NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to . Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

/end Quote

I suspect the reason a lot of people never receive a response from a moderator is because they did not provide the template information!

1 Like