How to have custom thumbnails on android browser

I have Brave installed on my desktop, laptop and mobile. Have some issue in syncing as well… here: How to sync desktop and laptop if I dont have laptop nearby

On mobile Brave browser comes up with its own thumbnails upon installation (amazon, instagram etc). If I like to have my own custom websites (such as the guardian or new york times) how would I do that. I keep checking those websites and assuming Brave would populate those websites by itself which I can pin later. But it never appear in thumbnail.

Is there any way to add our own custom thumbnails of websites on mobile Brave browser?

Thanks
Nellai

1 Like

I understand that unfortunately the customization of the Brave home screen on Android is not available.

In my case I have my favorite sites saved and some of them eventually appear on the home screen, but not all!

2 Likes

If this is by design it needs to be changed. Firefox in android gives option to pin websites on home page.

Brave pins twitter after i go to that website. But nothing else which I regularly visit such as NPR, the Atlantic, the Guardian, NYT etc.

On desktop it’s different. I deactivate favorite sites in home page (Brave Nightly and Dev). But mobile is a different story. Hope Brave team fix this issue.
@Mattches

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.