How to get old bat into Uphold

Hello
I’m using osx 10.15.7 and I have around 50bat in my wallet, so I decided to verify an uphold account and have the bat transferred in. Uphold has not recieved my 50 bat but it did get the bat from my windows machine ( i decided to test it out)

Please advise and let me know if there is anymore information you might need, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Hey @eskers ! Welcome to the community :smiley:

How many devices do you have connected to Uphold?

Please note that if you have uninstalled and reinstalled Brave on a device multiple times, that counts as an additional device towards the limit.

Porridge

1 Like

I’m not sure how to check this in uphold, but it can’t be more than 3 macbook, windows laptop, android phone.

1 Like

@GreenBananaPorridge I only have 3 devices connected to Uphold. I have not uninstalled and reinstalled brave. I have to reset the mac book back to factory settings so I’d like to get the existing BAT off.

1 Like

Hey @eskers !

DM me your wallet ID ( this can be found in your brave://rewards-internals ) and I can verify the amount of devices.

Thank you!

Porridge

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.