How to get BATs in an old Brave's Android version?

Hello guys,

i have a Samsung J1 mini that i use every day. I have Brave on it and i can’t find a way to move these BATs that i earned to my main wallet. The android version is old and the brave has no more support to it.

• I can’t sincronyze with my Gemini or Uphold account.
  • I can’t send to my Youtube account linked with Brave Creator.

What should i do?
I would really appreciate any help.

I think Brave only supports Android version 6 and above. I will try to find the link to the post or Brave Github report that states this, but it may take a while. Maybe someone else has it at their fingertips and can post!

Edit: Easier than I thought…

I aprecciate your help, but this information is actual.
I installed the brave app on my cellphone by the Google Play Store. Totally legal. As i said in my post, the system TODAY is not supported anymore, but i’m almost sure it has a way to transfer the BATs from this wallet to my main wallet on supported systems.

OK. If your main wallet is something other than Gemini or Uphold, I do not know of any way to transfer Rewards BAT other than to those providers. I have seen topics where users have experienced transfer issues to custodial providers in the past due to outdated OS versions.

I do hope there is a way to solve your problem. Maybe another community member familiar with older Android devices can help Or you could tag the moderators to see if they will respond. Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.