How to fix the text line

Screenshot 2022-11-15 214936
where ever i click a text line will appear just like in the picture, what should i do to fix it?

1 Like

Could you disable Hardware acceleration to see if that fixes the issue?
Do that by going to settings → System tab → Turn the toggle switch off for Hardware Acceleration

i tried it did not change anything, but still thanks for the tip

Seems to be from website itself… Same results on Chrome too

it also happens on different sites and sometimes it also shows on the subtitles when i watch a movie

@Jarc-1107 @Kevin_cc @Alice2095 might be able to better assisst

Hello there @qwertyrk please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. On this case, please provide the following information in order to investigate further:

1. Description of the issue:

2. Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):1.2.3.

3. Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

4. Expected result:

5. Reproduces how often:

6. Operating System and Brave Version(See the [About Brave](brave://settings/help) page in the main menu):

7. Additional Information:

Be waiting for your response.

Description of the issue: i can see text line where ever i click on the screen

Expected result: its starting to get annoying so kindly help me to fix this tyia.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the [About Brave](brave://settings/help) page in the main menu):
Version 1.46.144 Chromium: 108.0.5359.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@SmartyAadi @Kevin_cc @qwertyrk

That is caret browsing they are referencing, I do believe. So the line at the end of 180 is where you have caret browsing enabled. When you click on text, it will put the cursor there. It’s meant to help with reading and all.

You toggle it on/off with F7 on your keyboard.

2 Likes

nc thanks for the help bro

@qwertyrk Yep. Just to verify, you got it all handled now and no more issues, right?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.